Additional contest rules specified for individual contests may apply.
KKFS 103.9 THE FISH / Salem Communications of Sacramento Official Contest Rules
- KKFS 103.9 The Fish may conduct any contest during any timeframe without any given notice.
- The following are generic contest rules and apply to all station sponsored contests unless otherwise specified on official entry form or display.
- No purchase is necessary. Mail in or drop by our station with your name, address and phone number to 1425 River Park Drive #520 Sacramento, CA 95815.
- Contest participants must be a resident of California to be eligible to win.
- All prizes must be claimed in person within 30 days of date won at KKFS Studios located at 1425 River Park Drive #520 Sacramento, CA 95815 during normal business hours (Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5:00pm, excluding holidays). Winners will be required to provide proof of identification and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Prizes not claimed within 30 days forfeit prize unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- KKFS 103.9 the Fish disclaims any responsibility for the inability to consider any entry due to equipment malfunction. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries by mail, email or fax. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received
- Contests are open to all valid California businesses, charitable institutions and ministries or any individual eighteen (18) years of age or older who register by completing an official entry form, emailing official contest email address, faxing to designated number or by calling the designated contest phone number at designated time. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person or entity. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, affiliate partners, and immediate family and household members of KKFS, it’s parent company, it’s parent’s affiliated companies, and it’s advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Except where prohibited by law, by entering the contest and or signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his / her / it’s name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical / other information, and statements for advertising, and promotional purposes, for this and other promotions by radio station without additional compensation.
- No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the contest Prize, provided however, Radio Station may at it’s sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Only one prize per household per contest. If a household has won a prize valued over $50 you must wait 30 days before entering any other contest.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these official contest rules and the decisions of general manager of radio station (“Contest Judge”). All decisions regarding the contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the “Contest Judge”, whose decisions shall be final. The contest judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the contest judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in an non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or radio station, it’s parent company, it’s parent’s affiliated companies or it’s advertising or promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, it’s parent company, and it’s parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, in claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the contest, send your request to Web/Technical (from the Contact Us page) or look for the winner’s name posted on the station web site, once the name has become available, upon the conclusion of the contest.