Between carpool, homework, sports and other activities, it can be tough to fit in an after-school snack to hold the kids over until dinner. But with a few tricks up your sleeve, you can give them what they need in no time.
- On-the-Go Goodie Bags - Make up a big batch of trail mix or seasoned air-popped popcorn. Divide into snack-sized zip top bags and you'll always have a snack at the ready.
- Fruit on Demand - Keep a bowl of the kids' favorite fresh fruit out where they can see it and grab what they like. Or, freeze some grapes or blueberries and keep them in single-sized containers for a sweet and crunchy snack.
- Cheesy Goodness - Make a quick batch of Salsa Ranch Dipping Sauce, then heat up a plate full of Mini Quesadillas from Farm Rich. They're quick and easy, but wholesome and delicious, too - and this whole snack only takes a few minutes to make.
Get more after school snack ideas and a Farm Rich coupon at www.farmrich.com.
Salsa Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 package Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped celery sticks
- Prepare quesadillas according to package directions.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Serve with quesadillas and celery.